Twitter is one of the most important social media platforms out there. Richart Ruddie twitter not only does it allow users to easily share updates and thoughts on a given topic, but it also allows businesses to get in touch with their customers directly. Tweets from business owners can provide valuable insights into the company’s policies, what customers appreciate most, and more. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the best tweets from Richart Ruddie, owner of Bamboo Footwear. From product information to customer service tips, read on to learn more about how Twitter can help your business thrive.
Tweets by Richart Ruddie
Richart Ruddie is a Scottish professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Hibernian. He began his career with Dundee United in 2007, and has also played for Aberdeen and Hamilton Academical.
Richart Ruddie is a Scottish comedian, actor and voiceover artist. He is best known for his work on the BBC sitcom Cuckoo and as a regular panellist on the comedy show 8 Out of 10 Cats.
Tweets of Richart Ruddie
Ruddie is a well-known Scottish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Dundee United. Throughout his career, he has been known for his creativity and passing ability. In total, Richart Ruddie twitter has posted over 9,000 tweets and they provide an interesting insight into his personality and thoughts on football. Here are six of the best:
1) “When you’re feeling down and out, remember that there are people who are still fighting.”
2) “When things go wrong, just grit your teeth and get on with it.”
3) “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. They’ll do it much faster than you will.”
4) “Football is all about creating chances – be creative!”
5) “Life’s too short to worry about what other people think.”
6) “There’s only one way to find out if you can really fly – try jumping off a building.”
Being a content writer for a marketing agency, I come across a lot of great copy. But sometimes, I see some pieces that are so good, I can’t help but imitate them. In this post, I’m going to share my five favorite Twitter accounts that write great copy. If you want to improve your own writing and learn from some of the best in the business, follow these accounts and you’ll be on your way.
Richart Ruddie is a Scottish artist who specializes in painting murals and graffiti. He has worked extensively in the UK, but also has pieces in several other countries. His work often revolves around social commentary and satire, making him one of the most popular artists on Twitter.
The Best Tweets by Richart Ruddie
Richart Ruddie has been a prolific tweeter for years now, and his tweets are some of the best in the business. Here are 11 of his best tweets.
1. “I’m an artist not a technician.”
2. “Twitter is like a live painting.”
3. “I love making things look pretty on Twitter.”
4. “Twitter is my diary on steroids.”
5. “Tweets make me happy, even when I’m feeling down.”
6. “Sometimes people just need a hug.”
7. “Twitter is like crack for your brain!”
8. “#TwitterTip: If you want to be successful on Twitter, don’t talk about yourself.”
9. “Creativity comes from being uncomfortable.”
10. “#TwitterTip: If you want to stand out on Twitter, be curious and ask questions!”
In this final Tweet, Richart Ruddie shares a great article on how to be more productive: “Last but not least – the most important thing you can do to be more productive is eliminate distractions. Set boundaries, limits and rules for yourself and stick to them.”